Thursday 9 December 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog about SEO.  To the uninitiated that is Search Engine Optimisation, the practice of finely tuning one's website and its contents to realise their maximum potential in terms of attracting visitors from elsewhere in cyberspace.

Before you run off, let me explain that this is not going to be one of those geeky sites filled with terminology and buzzwords with which only a chosen few have managed to become familiar.  Instead it is going to be a site, and hopefully an interactive forum where those who understand the rationale behind SEO but are novices all the same and strangers to some of the more subtle nuances of the practice, can exchange views without fear of mockery.

This doesn't, of course, mean that geeky types are not welcome to come on by and impart knowledge.

We all have something to learn.  I work in the SEO industry, of a fashion, but I am still picking up new tricks and fresh ideas as I go along.

I welcome comments and indeed guest articles (with untacky backlinks).

Let the blogging commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment